(DREAM ACTIVE) Step 1: Leap!


It's so surreal. Almost like it didn't even happen. I walked away...

This past Friday was my last day. I still can't believe that I had the courage to do it. And still, now, as I'm typing this I know I made the right decision. Never in my life have I felt this way. I've always had a vision for the way I want my life to turn out...What I want to be. Where I want to live. What my wife would be like...BUT my practical self has always prevailed. Until now...

Fear no longer exists. It doesn't have a home in my mind. I'm excited about my life. Ecstatic about my future!

One thing has always been evident in my life. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. All my life experiences have lead me here. The time is now. Yes, I walked away from a good opportunity, but it was for a GREATER good.

"First step to happiness - LEAP!"



No regrets...






0 comments: