Weekend Dreaming...


I had the most sinful lunch today (see photo above). I had a footlong tuna sandwich from Subway, sweet mauiu onion kettle chips, a diet Coke and healthy slice of red velvet cake. It was delicious! I feel a little bad because I've gained a significant amount of weight back - somewhere in the double digits - in the past 4 months. My shirts are fitting a little more snug than they used to so I got my ass back in the gym a couple of weeks ago out of fear of being nearly 300 lbs again. Since then I've lost about 6 lbs and I'm trying to stay on it. But corporate life and having so many eateries nearby make it a little tough. Especially on a lazy Friday like today. I'm not going to stress myself over it what's done is done...Damn that was good though! LoL! :-p


Before I went to the gym last night I did some thrifting at a couple of my favorite stores near my house. Shopping always gives me the motivation I need to workout as long and as hard as I possibly can. I cleaned up! For $65 I got 2 pair of jeans, 1 shawl neck sweater, 1 vintage Claiborne cardigan, 3 scarves, 1 bowtie, 3 woven plaid shirts, 1 denim shirt, 1 hoodie, 3 textured ties, and 1 perfectly destressed sweatshirt. It felt good too cause it's been weeks since I've been able to afford to do that. CLICK HERE to read my Guide to being a Successful Thrifter (previous post).

Having new (old) clothes always puts me in a great mood. This is going to a great weekend. I can feel it. Even though I have SO much shit to do.... Oh well, it won't be different from any other weekend.


OH YEAH! I've been forgetting to THANK everyone. My blog has received over 10,000 hits! Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for reading. I love doing this and as long as you are willing to visit, I'll be writing and posting.



Have a fun-filled and blessed weekend people!

2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson | December 21, 2008 at 8:23 PM

pu-leeze tell me where you got red velvet cake at around the airport!!!!!

LaLa | December 22, 2008 at 9:46 AM

yes I guess subway is wayyy better choice then taco bell lol

ps I don't think I told you today how absolutely great you are. ;)