Download :: Hollyweerd "Electricity Showroom"


I'm trying to make an effort to post more dope music as I find it. I think it's important for good artists who may not get the recognition in the mainstream, to get it wherever they can. The media will feed you bullshit "pop" music. I'll keep you up to date on the dope shit.

With that being said, Hollyweerd is the world of four distinct characters: MCs Tuki (David Carter), The Love Crusader (Chris McAdoo), Dreamer (Demond Toney) and saxophonist Stago Lee (Jay Price). Formed in November 2007 and officially introduced as a group in March at the A3C Hip-Hop Festival, Hollyweerd has been quite busy blazing the streets of Atlanta with their funky cool techno soul sound at local clubs and lounges including regular spots like MJQ and Sugarhill. Jay is one of my boys from Morehouse. He used to (or still does, I don't know) belong to another popular jazz group in Atlanta called the Jaspects.

I've been listening to their mixtape for the past couple of days and it's certified dope!


DOWNLOAD "Electricity Showroom" here and enjoy!

2 comments:

LaLa | January 15, 2009 at 4:06 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaLa | January 15, 2009 at 4:08 PM

one step ahead,

that's how I know we were meant to meet and stir up trouble! heh

http://simplestformofanelle.blogspot.com/2009/01/have-you-ever-made-love-to-weirdo