Check Out :: Cee-Lo, Mac, & Donald

CEE-LO X THE LADY KILLER

Music lovers rejoice! Cee-Lo Green's long awaited album The Lady Killer dropped today! Of course, through my gracious friends in the music industry, I've had it for the past week and have not been able to stop listening since! What I love most about Cee-Lo is that he gives his listeners something completely unique with every project he releases. I didn't think it could get any better than his mixtape Stray Bullets he released this past summer but...it did! Please please please go out support this man!

Click here to purchase The Lady Killer on iTunes!

TRACK LISTING

1. Lady Killer Theme (Intro)
2. Bright Lights Bigger City
3. Forget You
4. Wildflower
5. Bodies
6. Please (feat. Selah Sue)
7. Satisfied
8. I Want You
9. Cry Baby
10. Fool For You (feat. Philip Bailey)
11. Its Ok
12. Old Fashioned
13. Lady Killer Theme (Outro)
14. F**k You

MAC MILLER X K.I.D.S.

During my trip to Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, my college roommate and producer Marcha, played one of the dopest mixtapes I've heard in a while! Imagine my surprise when I found out that the music I was zoning out so hard to was by an 18 year old white kid from Pittsburgh --- Mac Miller! K.I.D.S. features mostly all original music and only one guest appearance from fellow label mate Chevy Woods. Salute to Mac and Rostrum Records for this mixtape!

Click here and download K.I.D.S.

TRACK LISTING

1. Kickin' Incredibly Dope Shit (Intro)
2. Outside
3. Get Em Up
4. Nikes On My Feet
5. Senior Skip Day
6. The Spins
7. Traffic In The Sky
8. Don't Mind If I Do
9. Paper Route feat. Chevy Woods
10. Good Evening
11. Ride Around
12. Knock Knock
13. Mad Flava, Heavy Flow (Interlude) feat. DJ Bonics
14. Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza
15. All I Want Is You
16. Poppy
17. Face In The Crowd
18. Bonus: La La La

CHILDISH GAMBINO X CULDESAC

I'm always fascinated by triple threats. I firmly believe that God bestows each one of us with our own unique talents. And usually we're all really great at one thing, maybe even 2 if we're lucky. I first caught wind of triple threat artist Donald Glover when I became a fan of NBC's Community last season. I knew was an actor, writer and comedian...and this past summer I found out that he's also an extremely talented recording artist! I've been sitting on this mixtape for a minute and let me apologize in advance, but I guarantee you if you haven't already heard it, it's well worth the wait! Culdesac takes you on a journey of struggle, triumph, love and the chronicles of growing up a Black nerd (something I can totally relate too).

Click here and download Culdesac.

TRACK LISTING

1. Difference
2. Hero
3. I Be On That
4. Got This Money
5. So Fly
6. You Know Me
7. Let Me Dope You
8. Do Ya Like
9. I'm Alright
10. Glory
11. Fuck It All
12. I'm On It
13. Put It In My Video
14. These Girls ft. Garfunkel and Oates
15. The Last
16. Got This Money (Acoustic @ Ace Hotel)

0 comments: