Hey - after surfing around the timberland.com site for a while, I just figured out these aren't the 'Timberlands' we know. It's a different company from the UK (www.timberlandbootcompany.com). These boots are pretty wicked though. Just thought you'd like to know
Yoo-N-LA is a Los Angeles based magazine for the up-and-comings, as well as individuals that are looking to get connected with like-minded people and events for communal/networking gain.
4 comments:
Hey - after surfing around the timberland.com site for a while, I just figured out these aren't the 'Timberlands' we know. It's a different company from the UK (www.timberlandbootcompany.com). These boots are pretty wicked though. Just thought you'd like to know
Yeah, I figured that out right after I posted them. They're available at oaknyc.com.
get em you'll look super fly in them and that's mainly because your you.. ;)
<3
Timberland and Timberland Boot Company are affiliated.
Post a Comment