Zack X Carlton
I'm taking on yet another alias this summer. You can call me, "The Fresh Prince of Bayside." As I mentioned a few posts ago, my summer style is being completely influenced by the early 90s. It might be a result of my complete and utter obsession with Nick at Nite for the past few months. Reruns of Family Matters and California Dreams have me in a trance, salivating over pieces in the wardrobe.Since I tend be a little more "Preppy" in my personal style, I wanted to pull in elements of Zack Morris' closet and combine it with the Carlton Banks-esque articles of clothing I have in mine.
Thoughts? Opinions? All are welcome. I'm loving how this whole thing is coming together. It's forcing me to stretch the limits of my creativity.
To further compliment the pairing, I purchased these retro looking pair of Air Flights from a Nike Outlet in somewhere in Florida after my trips to Miami for $40. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I've owned in my life. Every time I put them on, someone thinks I fished them out of some sneaker-head auction or something. LOVE them!
2 comments:
I love it! Not too many can pull this off effectively; you do it effortlessly and impeccably. Well done Broder, well done.
I love that you are attempting to blend together two distinct styles to create a refreshing, new one. I'm curious to see other outfits. Post them soon!
Post a Comment