Bullets & Bows Spring 2010 Shoot
All my female readers are always getting on my case for not posting anything for you them. Ummm...read the banner. Haha! But seriously, I hear you loud and clear, and although women's fashion is not my specialty, I still have a great appreciation and passion for it and I promise I'm following designers and trends much more intently to meet your needs and develop my talents. Anyway, this is especially for all of you!I was recently invited by designer Danni Rouge to shoot the Summer Lookbook for her accessories collection Bullets&Bows. The line boasts custom jewelry pieces that "bridge the gap between streetwear and high fashion" mixing various metals with patterned fabric bows - pretty interestly sick contrast!
As evident by the photos below the shoot went really well. The models Rouge selected brought a strong, positive energy to set; ready to work...and they did!
Ladies, click here to see more from Bullets&Bows and order your own custom pieces today!
You're welcome!




2 comments:
good looking out love ;)
ps. why are you so adorable that's is my new fav pic of you!! classic bow and loving it! heehee
ordering NOW!!! between Bullets & Bows and the Damsel line we saw at Ethos, I'm going to have a tough time keeping my shopping under control! Big Ups to FEMALE DESIGNERS who are breaking the mold!
Post a Comment