Style Investment :: Iron
I'm clearly all about finding just about everything for the low, but there are certain things I just won't skip on when it comes to price and quality; hygiene being number 1 and a quality iron somewhere on my top 10 list. There's nothing like having nicely pressed clothing. It makes your clothes look more expensive and compliments the contours of your body.
I purchased my Black & Decker iron you see pictured above on sale, of course, for $80 at Sears (originally retailed for $119.99). Paying that premium also guarantees long-life. I've had it for 3 years and it still works like new. I could iron the wrinkles out of John McCain's face with this thing! Just a tip, the minute your iron starts to leak and spew out that rust water, it's time to toss it and buy a new one.
Here are some other irons I recommend for any price point, cause let's be serious, we are in a recession...
Shark GI490 Professional Continuous Iron, $32.99 (Overstock.com)
Powerful Steam 'Professional Results' Station Iron, $97.99 (Overstock.com)
Oliso TG-1600 Smart Iron, $159.99 (Overstock.com)
2 comments:
Any Rowenta product is also a GREAT investment. Iron + Steamer.
my nightmare, I hate Ironing, guilty as a "dryer iron-er" :\
Post a Comment