For the past few years, my readers have gotten to know me and fallen in love with my personal style philosophies through the use of photos and writing. The introduction of this new video medium is merely a preview of the things to come...
pas·sion /ˈpæʃən/ [pash-uhn]
1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
3. strong sexual desire; lust.
4. an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.
5. a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.
6. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music.
7. the object of such a fondness or desire: Accuracy became a passion with him.
8. an outburst of strong emotion or feeling: He suddenly broke into a passion of bitter words.
9. violent anger.
10. the state of being acted upon or affected by something external, esp. something alien to one's nature or one's customary behavior ( contrasted with action
$5 Vintage Izod Lacoste Cardigan (thrift)
$2 Plaid Shirt (thrift)
$20 Ralph Lauren Jeans (thrift)
$20 Converse All Star (swapmeet)