KANYE WEST X MY BEAUTIFUL TWISTED NIGHTMARE
So, there's not much that needs to be explained with this one. I'm not suggesting that you get Kanye's new album because I don't think you have it cause I'm already assuming that you ALL have it and have enjoyed it as much as I have. It's merely out of respect for what I consider Ye's first classic album; boasting 13 perfectly composed tracks.
If for some reason you've been living under a rock and you don't already own My Beautiful Twisted Nightmare, click here and download it at iTunes.
1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous f. KiD CuDi & Raekwon
3. Power f. Dwele
4. All Of the Lights (Interlude)
5. All Of the Lights f. Alicia Keys, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Elton John, Fergie, John Legend, KiD CuDi, Rihanna, Ryan Leslie, The-Dream & Tony Williams
6. Monster f. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver
7. So Appalled f. Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Swizz Beatz & RZA
8. Devil In A New Dress feat. Rick Ross
9. Runaway f. Pusha T
10. Hell Of A Life
11. Blame Game f. John Legend
12. Lost In The World
13. Who Will Survive In America
88 KEYS X ADAM'S CASE FILES (MIXTAPE)
So, if you keep up with my music posts then you already know that I have a tendency to sleep on new tunes because I'm either not checking the right sources or I'm not yet ready to listen. Well here we go again with 88 Keys. Thanks to my brother Fonzworth Bentley's tweet last week, I learned that the super elusive producer has a "new" mixtape out. As you can see via 88 Keys' tweet to me, it wasn't really brand new, but new to me nonetheless. As always he delivers nothing but the best. My ears are very thankful!
Click here and download Adam's Case Files.
1. A Happy Ending?
2. Fibs ft. Grafh
3. Wasting My Minutes ft. Kid Cudi
4. 21 & Over ft. Big Sean
5. Deal Breakers ft. Mr. Bentley
6. Typical Maury ft. Izza Kizza
7. Quit Playing ft. Serius Jones
8. True Feelings
9. Cuddle Bums ft. Tanya Morgan
10. Just LIKE A Man ft. Guilty Simpson
11. Young, Dumb & Full of...
KENDRICK LAMAR X OVERLY DEDICATED (EP)
Yet again, I was sleeping. This time, on Compton, CA-native Kendrick Lamar. I heard all the buzz from all my producers friends like Curtiss King and Tae Beast, but for some reason did not take the time to download and listen. Tssk tssk. This self-proclaimed EP became a constant in my car, home and at the gym in November. I still can't get over how amazing the intro is. He spits with SO much passion that he chokes towards the end. Excellence is an understatement for this mixtape.
If you were sleeping like me, click here and download Overly Dedicated.