Check Out :: Noisettes "Wild Young Hearts"

I got yet another good one for you guys! About a year ago I was watching some random music channel with Stoney. They were featuring up and coming indie bands doing live performances. At first, we weren't too interested. But what caught our attention is this random sound that was uttered by singer Shingai Shoniwa. We caught the tail-end of a song and she made one of thee funniest sounds we'd ever heard. It was a cross between a cough, sneeze, shriek and yelp. After we got over the initial shock, what we discovered was an extremely talented band called the Noisettes.

The Noisettes are an indie rock band from London consisting of singer and bassist Shingai Shoniwa, guitarist Dan Smith, and drummer Jamie Morrison. Their debut LP, What's the Time, Mr. Wolf? (which I could only find on imeem), was one of my favorite albums of 2008. The group has a very unique sound.

Much to my surprise and excitement, I discovered last night that they recently released their sophomore album, Wild Young Hearts. I've been listening during my random excursions today and I can honestly say that they came back with something totally new and incredible.

Check out Wild Young Hearts.

You're welcome!


Sidebar: I'd previously posted this with a link to download the group's album and blogger.com completely deleted the post with no notification at all. That's never happened to me before. I'm guessing because I post mixtapes the majority of the time. Lesson learned. Sorry Blogger :-P

0 comments: