Photos I forgot to post...

A couple of weeks ago, I met actress Wendy Raquel Robinson of The Game. She was the guest host at the annual Monster Royal Contest at B & R's Old Fashioned Burger. B & R is one of LA's premiere burger joints, family owned and operated for over 15 years by my close friend Brian's family, The Hoods. Hailed dozens of newspapers, magazines and television show's, including Food Network's Alton Brown, the restaurant offers a sumptuous breakfast menu, mouth -watering burgers, home-style fries, tacos, chicken dinners and fresh baked pies. Do your taste buds a favor and check them out!

So...I wasn't really in the Halloween spirit last week. I mean, I was definitely looking forward to all the partying and girls dressed like their "favorite characters (sluts)", but I wasn't looking forward to dressing up myself. At the last minute, my friends convinced me to participate and my little brother provided me with a great suggestion, "Why don't you just go as Kanye at the VMAs?" Eureka! But seeing as it was the 11th hour and I didn't have a white girl to be my Amber Rose or Taylor Swift, nor did I have a ginormous bottle Hennessey - I ran to the mall to grab some shutter shades and opted for Kanye in the "Stronger" music video. Haha! Thoughts?

A lot of my friends say I took the easy route because I apparently look like Kanye, but hey, at least I did something...

1 comments:

LaLa | November 11, 2009 at 8:47 AM

i miss that face... so much!