1. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of an icon.
2. Art . (of statues, portraits, etc.) executed according to a convention or tradition.
3. a person or thing regarded as a symbol of a belief, nation, community, or cultural movement
4. a person regarded as a sex symbol or as a symbol of the latest fashion trends
5. a pictorial representation of a facility available on a computer system, that enables the facility to be activated by means of a screen cursor rather than by a textual instruction
A few weeks ago, I traveled with one of best friends and filmmaker Fred Altman to his hometown of Denver, CO. In the midst of enjoying time with his family and eating an endless amount of home-cooked food, we had an opportunity to travel to the Red Rock Mountains to take some new shots for my next layout.
$4 Glasses (Sante Alley)
$7 Scarf (H&M)
$10 Mickey Mouse T-Shirt (Target)
$20 Vintage London Fog Trench (Goodwill)
eyeconic Button (heardemsay™)
$20 Levi's (Sante Alley)
$45 Vans (Vans Store)