The BEST Surprise!


So, Lovey calls me the other day and tells me that she has a surprise for me that should come in the mail Tuesday. I get all excited because her surprises never disappoint. She's one of the dopest artists I know and she's made me some of the most beautiful, thoughtful gifts I've ever received. I didn't know what it was, but I couldn't wait to see it. Then she calls me up Monday and tells me that her dad has my gift and asks if I had time to meet him. Of course I do! Tuesday night, after I get out of class I run over to the other side of town to her dad's. She tells me to wait for him, as he was "on his way home from a meeting." I pulled up and waited in front of the house while playing with my BlackBerry Storm. All of a sudden a dark car pulls up next to me and stops. I notice out of my peripheral and thought to myself, "Who the FUCK is this? I'm in a pretty good neighborhood, but then again, this is L.A." Just as I looked, the window in the car rolls down and it's none other than my partner-in-crime, MS. STONEY LOVE! I was in shock! She didn't tell me she was coming home for Spring Break. THAT was better than anything else she could have sent me! She'll be here for 2 weeks. Madness is about to ensue on the streets of L.A....

0 comments: