Happy New Year!

Alright, I KNOW I'm late! Twelve days to be exact, but better late than never, right? I haven't blogged in over a month, but according to the counter, you guys have still been visiting quite frequently and I want you to know that it means the WORLD to me! Thank you so much! I've been doing this for 2 years now and I have no plans of stopping anytime soon. So as long as you're reading and enjoying the content, I'll keep writing and sharing!

Yes, I'm one of those people that make New Years resolutions and makes every attempt to follow through with them. I know it may be a little corny, but I believe wholeheartedly in new beginnings and the symbolism of a new year holds. I made a bunch of resolutions myself, but I'm not going share. I'm learning to keep things like that more private. That way when things don't manifest themselves the way you'd planned, you have disappointed no one except yourself. I will however say that all of them are tailored to self-progression, evolution, and moving ONWARD AND UPWARD!

I have A LOT in store for 2010! Stay tuned...

0 comments: