Sign-Up for Gilt!

First, let me offer my sincerest apologies for taking such a long leave of absence. But I promise you it was not in vain. As usual, I've been working on a few different projects. My 2011 is looking really bright and all my hard work is finally going to come to light.

Even though I left, you guys know that I always return baring gifts and dropping gems. New to some and familiar to others, I wanted to put you all up on Gilt Groupe --- and for the life of me I can't figure out why I haven't done this before (but better late than never, right?). By now you know my M.O. I'm all about high style on a low budget. Gilt does exactly that!

About Gilt:
Invitation Only Shopping
Gilt Groupe provides invitation-only access to highly coveted products and experiences at insider prices. Each day, Gilt offers its members a curated selection of merchandise, including apparel, accessories and lifestyle items across the women’s, men’s and children’s categories. In addition, we provide the best in home decor and entertaining essentials, along with luxury travel packages and fantastic offers on local services and experiences. Most sales start at noon ET and last only 36 hours, making Gilt.com an exclusive shopping destination for luxury at up to 70% off.

First Come, First Served
All sales take place only on www.gilt.com and our full collection of merchandise is always available at the start of the sale, so be sure to log on early.

Advance Preview
To introduce each brand, our designer bios and reels give you a preview of upcoming sales, must-have pieces and featured designers.

Click here and sign-up now!

0 comments: