G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

Photobucket

I swear! Some executive, in some studio in Hollywood is purposely trying to overwhelm me with nostalgia! That's right, the new live-action G.I. Joe movie is in production as I'm typing this!!! I'm even more excited now that I found out that Marlon Wayans is going to be in the movie. He's a good actor - definitely underrated.

I CAN'T WAIT! The movie comes out August 7, 2009.

Here are some pictures that were recently leaked on the internet...

Photobucket
Marlon Wayans as Ripcord

Photobucket
Ray Park as Snake Eyes

Photobucket
Sienna Miller as Baroness

Photobucket
Channing Tatum as Duke

Photobucket
Dennis Quaid as General Hawk

Photobucket
Rachel Nichols as Scarlett

Photobucket
Said Taghmaoui as Breaker

Photobucket
Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow

Photobucket
Christopher Eccleston as Destro

Photobucket
Adewale Akkinuoye-Agbaje as Heavy Duty

0 comments: