Flash x Flair.

You all remember the scene in Office Space where Peter asks Joanna, "Doesn't it bother you that you have to get up in the morning and you have to put on a bunch of pieces of flair?" While it was hilarious, I'd say to Peter HELL NO! Flair has been one of my favorite accessories this season. Since we are experiencing such a bipolar summer, I picked up a few lightweight jackets during my last trip to the thrift --- like the $2 fatigue you see above. They're perfect to have around for the many chilly days we've been having here in Los Angeles.

To add some much needed character to the jacket, I gathered all the various "flair" I had laying around and tagged them on in no particular order. Its an excellent compliment to all my understated summer attire. I've gotten a ton of compliments on it and it's a definite conversation piece. People love to ask questions about all the the different add-ons.

Gather all your buttons, pins and broaches you have and do the same to breathe new life into an old piece!

0 comments: