Party, Bullsh*t and "Good Clothes"

Saturday night my friends and I went out to DJ Skeet Skeet's party in Hollywood. It was such a breathe of fresh air. So reminiscent of our glory days when we'd work all day and party all night with the Dim Mak crew. Only to wake up and do it all over again the next day. For $8 "Mega Bang" provided an open bar, good fashion, multiple rooms, and performances by Lil B' (The Pack), Samo Sound Boy, Lol Boys, Glass Actor & DJ Glover.

Amongst all the free alcohol, partying and good fashion flowing through the building, I also was blessed enough to meet KESH (pictured above)! In case you don't know her, Kesshia "Kesh" Kumari is an English fashion designer, magazine editor, stylist and DJ. I grew up in LA, so seeing celebrities is nothing new to me and I'm rarely ever phased by it. BUT I always uncontrollably act like a groupie when it comes to people I love and respect. I've been following her career for a couple of years and was SO excited to see meet her in person. She's extremely sweet and gracious! She truly made my night.

If Skeet's party, an open bar and meeting Kesh wasn't enough, we ended out night with "breakfast" at Fred 62. That's what I call a little slice of heaven...

1 comments:

Anonymous | July 6, 2010 at 8:51 PM

room 050 stand up!