3X5's :: Part II

I've developed the worst habit of not blogging everyday. I could blame it on time constraints, but my work schedule isn't nearly as hectic as it was a few months ago. The truth is...I'm a mess. I've gotten so far off track of who I am and more importantly, who I want to be. I've let so many outside forces like fatigue, fatty foods and finances distract me more than they should have. I'm currently in the process of destroying and rebuilding...me. I'm renovating my body, revitalizing my spirit and reconsidering my life's path. This is going to take some time...

I do watch my numbers and to all my faithful readers who still support me in spite of I sincerely thank you! I'll do better. I promise.

Just like the last post with this one's namesake, here are some photos to "catch you up on where I've been."

Partying. As usual...




New ink.
Preparing to be a new uncle.
Alpha Convention in New Orleans.



1 comments:

LaLa | August 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM

we are our toughest judge Mr Active! It's easy to fall off and ignore the fact that we have fallen off. BUT you are half way there once you realize and admit "I'm a mess" now it's time to clean it up and make moves. Like only YOU know how. #1 takes care of #1 don't push YOU or your goals aside for BS. I'm always here for you love, always. You were my inspiration to get to where I'm at now, to do me and do me 100!! Know that!

love you love you

-elle