Saved by the Bell :: 20 Year Reunion


Growing up I was a sitcom freak! I watched just about everything that came on TV from Dragnet to The Cosby Show to Small Wonder. If it came through on cable, I was watching it (that's probably why I'm a beast at pop culture trivia now). That being said, I LIVE for "Where Are They Now?" specials and reunion episodes. To my delight (and surprise) People Magazine was able to get the cast of one of my favorite TV shows, Saved by the Bell, together for a 20 year reunion issue!

I'm really shocked though. I naturally assumed, as with many child stars, that the cast members hated each other and would never be open to doing any type of reunion. However, Mark-Paul Gosselaar (aka Zack Morris) told People, "We're still very close for a cast that's known each other 20 years. I think that will continue." BUT, of course lovable, jaded cast member Dustin Diamond (aka Screech Powers) was nowhere to be found. Big surprise there.

That does it for my feel of nostalgia for the day!

1 comments:

LaLa | August 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM

OMLORD !!! I'm so happy right now!!

When I wake up in the morning
And the alarm lets out a warning
I don't think I'll ever make it on time
By the time I got my books I give myself a look
I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus slide by

It's alright cause I'm saved by the bell

If the teacher pops a test I know I'm a mess
And my dog ate all my homework last night
Riding low in my chair she won't know that I'm there
If I can hand it in tomorrow it'll be alright

It's alright cause I'm saved by the bell

lmao