Throwback :: "Harlem World" Video


I had to laugh when I was watching this throwback video this morning. I love how music has the power to bring you back to a particular time in your life with some melodic tunes and video to compliment the song. "Harlem World" made it's debut when I was in the 8th grade, I believe. Swear, I was the BIGGEST Bad Boy fan in middle school - at a time when people on the Westcoast weren't really susceptible to Eastcoast music. I had every album (on cassette, of course), a million Cyber Station sweatsuits, and a curly top fade just like Diddy.

ENJOY!

1 comments:

Issa Rae | August 21, 2009 at 7:52 AM

"Swear, I was the BIGGEST Bad Boy fan in middle school"

LMAO @ your curly top fade like Diddy. I miss the days when ONE clique used to dominate the music industry. In middle school it was Bad Boy and in early high school, it was Cash Money. Now BOTH are DONE.