Jason Schwartman for Band of Outsiders FW09

I posted something on Twitter the other day about men wearing age appropriate brands. I wasn't saying that labels are reserved for specific age groups. I was simply stating which are most appropriate, in general, at every stage in a stylish gentleman's life.

Band of Outsiders is my one of my top picks for a man in his 20s. They produce classic pieces that say you want to be taken seriously, you care about the way you present yourself to the world and most importantly, that you like to have fun. You can mix and match the pieces with just about anything from a classic baseball cap to flip flops, if you live on a sunny coast like me.

Check out funny man Jason Schwartzman, of the new hit HBO comedy Bored to Death, in some of the labels best pieces for the season.

0 comments: