Relax. Relate. Release.

Photobucket

Whoever said life after college was boring must have been a fucking lame! I mean, granted, life does get real. You acquire bills, you have to work everyday and your completely accountable for EVERYTHING you do. BUT I'm also having the time of my life! I feel like every year that passes is the best year of my life. I have been through a lot, but at the end of the day God makes life worth living - every day!

On the other hand, life might be a little too much fun at times. I feel like I'm "burning the candle at both ends" sometimes. I work full-time and play full-time. I'm ALWAYS doing something with somebody and I've kind of lost focus. I haven't been to the gym in almost a month. I hardly ever get more than 6 hours of sleep. And I haven't even taken the GMAT yet! Starting this Fall, I have to take it easy.

Theme for the Fall: Relax. Relate. Release.

Until then, Cinespace tonight!!!! LMAO!

2 comments:

Treesje | July 29, 2008 at 6:56 PM

DUDE!!! I think it's great that you have a blog now. But Mr. Socially Active needs to get active in that notebook of his. You got time to write blogs you should have time to get your ass back on the biggest loser poem......just a thought.

That is all.

lyseepooh08 | August 1, 2008 at 10:36 AM

I'm glad that you have come to senses with yourself! Lol. But yea there is always a time and a season for everything as I am sure that you already know. But as long as you work hard playing hard shouldn't matter. As long as they don't inter-mingle. You are only young once and if you live life while you can, when you have children you can devote more time and urself to them. My dad; great example didn't get married or have kids til he was 30. Lived his life, now he's done everything in his power to make sure my brothers and me live ours. Having said all that; do yo thang being a successful, educated black man in this world is not easy these days. Love ya! & I love the blog
Elyse