ci.ne.space last night

Photobucket

(Sigh) Cinespace was AMAZING last night! I mean, it's rarely ever a disappointment, but it's the absolute best when you get the right amount of liquor in your system, you go with a great group of friends and dope new artists perform.

The funniest thing that happened last night is I unintentionally hated on will.i.am. LMAO! He was gaming up this girl I went to high school with and I just interrupted and started talking to her. Dude is mad cool though. I chopped it up with him for a quick sec and got a picture. If he's only start making good music again...

Ha! I love my life!

Ketchup!

Photobucket
Me & will.i.am

Photobucket
New artists Steed Lord. Check them out http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75202051

Photobucket
My brothers.

Photobucket
Midnight Society

Photobucket
These chicks were cool.

Photobucket
Ron

Photobucket
What would a night in Hollywood be without hot dogs wrapped in bacon?!?!

0 comments: