Kanye among Vanity Fair's 2008 International Best-Dressed

Photobucket

Vanity Fair's 2008 International Best-Dressed List was just unveiled. WHO deserves it more then Ye?!?! Let's be real. There's not too many dudes out there doing it like he is. Most niggas are still afraid of wearing fitted clothing and bright colors - scared to experiment and express themselves though the way they dress. Say what you want about him, but he's my inspiration for just being myself.

Along with Mr. West is a list of some of my favs that made the list...

INDULGE.

Photobucket
Classic.

Photobucket
Every Black man needs a Michelle by his side. I LOVE her! She epitomizes what being a supportive woman is all about.

Photobucket
Karl Lagerfeld. How do you spell genius?

Photobucket
Daniel Craig. Dude makes me want to be Bond. Fly ass clothes, an Aston Martin and beautiful woman - ALL DAY!

Photobucket
The Becks. Are you really surprised they made the list?

Photobucket
The Jolie-Pitts.

0 comments: