'Notorious' movie


If you didn't already know, a bio pic of the life and times of the Notorious B.I.G. is being shot right now. The movie is slated for release January 16, 2009. Ummm...I can't wait!!! Hopefully, the director and all parties involved are going to do this movie justice. Whenever a bio pic of a rapper's life is done it usually falls short and ends up being a terrible, low budget, cheesy movie (in my opinion). I don't agree with some of the casting choices (i.e. Derek Luke as Diddy), but I respect the actors. Maybe they'll exceed my expectations. Some of the casting choices are on point though. I think it's great that his family is so involved in the process. From what I've read, Biggie's mom has been on the set everyday. They even have his son, Christopher Jr., portraying him as a kid. That's pretty dope. This should be interesting...

CAST & CREW


Jamaal Woolard as Biggie


Anthony Mackie as Tupac


Derek Luke as Sean 'Diddy' Combs


Naturi Naughton as Lil' Kim


Marc John Jefferies as Lil' Cease


Antonique Smith as Faith Evans


Angela Bassett as Voletta Wallace


Sean Ringgold as Suge Knight


BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE









0 comments: