Carmelo Anthony's Jordan M5 Shoe Release Party in Hollywood



I can't stress enough how much I love my friends. God truly blessed me and formed my circle around some of his absolute best! Last night I got to go to Carmelo Anthony's Jordan M5 Shoe Release Party in Hollywood. I've lived in L.A. my entire life, so I'm used to occassionally seeing celebrities, but not so much partying with them.

Last night was a blast. Everything was free - from the valet to entrance to the drink to the food - all of it! The gallery was amazing!

Of the celebrities not pictured in attendance yesterday were: Lala, Ciara, David Banner, Dwayne Martin, Tyrese, Tocarra, Evan Ross, Dee Ray Davis, Shondrella Avery and Mena Suvari.

I had an awesome fucking time!

For more details about last night's event, click here for additional coverage by TheYBF.com.



Red carpet treatment.

Crystal, my favoritest cousin in the whole wide world.

Carmelo Anthony.

The Jordan M5.


Seth.

Cuzin!

Iconic symbolism.

DJ AM.

CM2.

My fellow SUPER, Mario.

Pooch Hall from "The Game."

Mehki Phifer. Out of all the "celebs" at the event, he's probably the most accomplished and he was the nicest of all of them. He was the only one who wasn't in VIP. He was dancing and mengling with all of the regular folks.

DJ AM spinning.

0 comments: