Having Sex in Your Car



Okay, I know. I know, I know, I know - this is completely random, but I came across an article about having sex in your car this morning and I simply couldn't resist! Reason being: We've all been in this situation.

You're in your car, chillin with a nice lady friend of yours and it happens. Good conversation turns into petting. Petting turns into kissing. Kissing turns into groping. And before you know it, you both are horny as hell trying to figure out logistically how your going to make the sex pop off.

Fear not! Below are some of the most functional and enjoyable positions for getting it on in your vehicle.

You're welcome!



Position #1: "I want it now"


Position #2: "Autoschool"


Position #3: "Backseat Cowgirl"


Position #4: "Backseat Doggystyle"


Position #5: " Passenger Sideways"


Position #6: "Trolleybus"


Position #7: "CO2 Test"


Position #8: "Helicopter"

3 comments:

tracy | November 14, 2008 at 10:51 AM

i leave you alone for an hour to go to the terminals and THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING???

very productive!!!

Gingerbread $J.O$ | November 14, 2008 at 11:38 AM

LMAO!!! Thanks???

Anonymous | September 10, 2009 at 2:21 AM

me and my mum do this everytime we go on a family trip