Fila x RSole Hi Top Sneaker



Fila collaborated with sneaker boutique RSole on a hi-top. The sneaker comes in a black/gold patent colorway, white sole with the RSole logo appearing on the back heel. The sneaker will be released on December 12th at RSole in St. Louis and Memphis in a limited edition of 72 pairs.

The crazy thing about looking at these sneakers is that I just had a conversation this past weekend with a friend about whether I'd ever rock another pair of Filas in my life. I haven't had a pair since my Jerry Stackhouse's in 96. And shortly after that time, wearing Fila's was declared uncool because some stupid kid created the acronym "Faggots In Los Angeles" for the brand that spread like wildfire. Because of that stigma, people on the West coast stop rocking them. I'm an adult now and my perspective on things have changed drastically. I love these kicks!


1 comments:

Anonymous | August 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM

sick sneakers where could i find a pair like this?