Daily Dose of Obama



Our President-elect and first lady, Barack and Michelle Obama, are featured on the dual-cover of the January 2009 issue of Essence magazine. Don't they look so fucking regal??? *Pardon my french.



Barack has officially nominated Senator Hillary Clinton to be Secretary of State. I still don't know how I feel about that...


*Photo courtesy of Concrete Loop.

Our First Family-elect passed out food at St. Columbanus Parish and School this past Wednesday in their home town of Chicago, Illinois. The family also spoke to an excited group of children after passing out the turkeys.

I know a lot of people might feel like they've gotten their fill of Obama for now, but I obviously haven't. I can't get enough of this family!

1 comments:

LaLa | December 1, 2008 at 2:02 PM

yessssssssss.

*sigh*

my 1st family never looked so good.