Dear Rihanna,

I think - no scratch that - I know I'm in love with you. I had no interest in you when you first appeared on the scene. Then all of a sudden, the label hired a stylist for you around the time of "Umbrella" and you got that sickening haircut. Then, I saw you perform at the Glow in the Dark tour and made the mistake of looking into those gorgeous green eyes on the big screen. That's when I first felt the butterflies. And then came this phenomenal swag. There's nothing I love more than a well dressed woman and Rihanna, I love you!

Forever Yours,
Me

4 comments:

Digital | December 8, 2008 at 2:33 PM

haha, this is classic. i often think to write letters to people but i always want them to write back. :-(

Rihanna, but you can call me Ri Ri | December 8, 2008 at 3:44 PM

CHRIS-
YEAH, I'M REALLY FEELIN' MY NEW STYLE...IT BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ME. AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT...I STARED BACK INTO YOUR EYES AT THAT CONCERT. I LOVE YOU TOO!

Mberenis | December 8, 2008 at 4:32 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous | December 9, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Chris this is ridiculous. Yet so entertaining. -Morgan