In Other Superhero Movie News...



If you haven't yet heard, there's a rumor flying around online that Eddie Murphy has been tapped to play The Riddler in Christopher Nolan's third installment of the Dark Knight franchise (and not Johnny Depp as previously reported). I know what you're thinking, WTF, right? You know what, I'm not even going to question it. When I heard Heath Ledger was going to be playing The Joker a few years ago I thought it was ridiculous. Then, Ledger delivered one of the best performances of his career and of the character that I've ever seen. I will say though that Murphy has HUGE expectations. He's going to need to bring some real intensity to the role after following Ledger...

I'll keep you guys updated.



Also...



Shia LeBouf is also rumored to be playing Robin in the next flick. I don't really have much to say about this one. He's Hollywood's golden boy and an obivious choice. I like him. I think he can bring something new to the role. We shall see...

0 comments: