Official 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' Trailer



Anyone who really knows me knows that when I saw this video, I jizzed in my pants!!! LoL! No seriously, I LOVE Marvel Comics, especially the X-Men and even more especially Wolverine. Big shout out to Hugh Jackman for being so dedicated to his role as everyone's favorite clawed superhero. Most big time actors who do comic book movies get too big for their britches and don't want to do the latter installments of the franchise. It's the reason why there were 4 Bruce Waynes in the 90s Batman franchise, why Spiderman 3 sucked so bad and why Cyclops died in the first 5 minutes of X-Men: The Last Stand.

The preview really has me hyped about the movie. If you look close enough you can spot X-Men favorites that weren't included in the last franchise - like Gambit, Deadpool, The Blob, Banshee, and Emma Frost. There's also some that we did see like Sabretooth, Cyclops, William & Jason Stryker, and what looks like a young Storm towards the end. I'm hoping this film is at least 2 hours long. It looks like they really go in depth with Wolverine's story. A lot of people don't know that Wolverine is a lot older than he looks. He's been alive for at least 200 years (due to his healing factor). You can see him over time periods, fighting in different wars, living in different continents. It also goes into his rocky relationship with Sabretooth. How they were once friends and then became mortal enemies when Creed killed his girlfriend Silverfox. *I sound like a big comic book geek right now* They also go into the Weapon X story.

Long story short, I can't wait til May 1, 2009! I'm predicting box office records...







Special thanks to Dwan for finding this first!

0 comments: