My Christmas


*My dad, me, and my brothers Ryan and Josh

My Christmas was awesome! Nothing makes me happier than being with my family. No matter what the circumstance.

I went to my grandmother's house first to eat and spent time with my mother's side. Grama made gumbo and of course I ate so much it hurt. I spent the latter part of the afternoon arguing with my little brother. Some things never change. Later that night I went to my uncle's house to see my father's side of the family. Like every year we sang Christmas carols and exchanged gifts.

Good times...


As far as gifts go, I have so say that I was more than pleased with what I got cause I wasn't expecting anything and made out like a bandit.

I got:

beige leather weekend bag (urban outfitters).
$200 cash.
dark knight dvd.
amc movie tickets.
pacific theather movie tickets.
$25 wingstop gift card.
$25 subway gift card.
$10 jamba juice gift card.
$30 lids gift card.
$5 Starbuck's gift card (from Sontue).
royal blue and black buffalo check scarf.
homemade cookies from dad's girlfriend.

:-)

4 comments:

Mrs. Johnson | December 26, 2008 at 12:43 PM

and a starbuck's gift card
sniff sniff

guruburu | December 26, 2008 at 2:19 PM

lol cool post :)
u just made me crave jamba juice

Seth B. | December 26, 2008 at 2:38 PM

Oh yes! That was my first gift. A $5 Starbucks gift card.

Thanks sis!

Mrs. Johnson | December 26, 2008 at 10:00 PM

lol...you gotta remember the small gifts from the little people too!