"All Black Everything" Event

Last night I attended friend and recording artist/producer Malcolm Harvest's "All Black Everything" event. I had an awesome time! What an intensely refreshing experience! It's very rare that I come across an event where people appreciate looking good, being professional and having a great time. Everyone looked amazing in their mostly all black attire. There were live performances by local artists and even a short set by Malcolm himself!

Amongst the Angeleno elite, the party was also attended by Chris Brown, producer Polo da Don (who refused to take a photo with me), and actor Tristan Wilds. It was crazy to be up in VIP standing right next to these guys...and the groupies who were throwing themselves at them. Haha!

I also had an opportunity to do some networking and met my newest partner-in-crime, Earl Grae. Definitely a pleasure talking to him about our outlooks on men's fashion and what we're both trying to do. We have big things in store!

Shout out to my TN fam and other friends Kianna, Keisa, Symphony, Tiffany, Asia, Bryan, Kitti and Trend! Many Kudos to Harvest! Awesome, awesome party! I look forward to many more!

Wardrobe breakdown --- $5 grey dress shirt (Goodwill), $5 black wool blazer (thrift), $10 black bow tie (Men's Warehouse), $0 sequenced pocket square (from Kianna's dress), $10 Kenneth Cole black flat front slacks (Marshall's), $4 black wingtips (thrift).