The Infamous Denim Shirt

GQ Magazine recently had a great article titled "10 for '10" which includes all the essential basics every man needs for Spring. The article had a feature called "The Multi-Talented Denim Shirt."

It can be one of the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe. Dress up your denim by pairing it with a suit, buttoning it up under a cardigan, or knotting up a knit tie with a tie bar. It’s like getting four shirts in one.

I think of the denim shirt as the grown man's white t-shirt. It truly can be paired with virtually anything! I purchased the one you see above for $4 at my local thrift. They have one just about every time I go. I simply styled it with a camping vest, bandanna and the signature denim heart. Great look! Minimal cost. You know how I do!

Pick one up for yourself and get a creative with it. They're definitely in season, so even if you're not into thrifting, you should be able to find one at most retailers.

1 comments:

productofvenus | February 19, 2010 at 2:15 PM

thank you for providing me with my fashion dose of the day!