Download :: Radiohead "In Rainbows"



The music I choose to listen to on the daily is always based on how I feel. Lately, I've taken a step back from the excessive partying and socializing to get focused on my future. The former is great. I love it and I truly believe that it's preparing me for the life I've envisioned for myself, but business must be taken care of to secure that spot.

In order to mellow down and really center myself, I've swapped out a lot of the music that I normally listen to. I usually listen to a lot of underground hip-hop (please note that I didn't say rap, there's a difference). Lately, I've gotten back on my alternative hype.

I know I'm late, but I finally took the time to listen to Radiohead's "In Rainbows" and I can't take it out of my car! I LOVE this record. It's blending perfectly with the gloomy weather here in L.A. I definitely recommend this to add to your repertoire.

CLICK HERE, download and prepare for multiple eargasms.


TRACKLIST
01 15 Step
02 Bodysnatchers
03 Nude*
04 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi*
05 All I Need*
06 Faust Arp*
07 Reckoner
08 House Of Cards
09 Jigsaw Falling Into Place
10 Videotape*

* = favorites.


You're welcome!

0 comments: