Damn Kanye...


I thoroughly enjoyed this interview with Kanye and Men.Style.com. I'm really curious what those clips they played were from. He's always got something up his sleeve.

Funniest line: "That would stupid. Why would I want to live someone else's life? I'm me. I'm Kanye West." LMAO!

He's featured on the cover of the March 2009 issue of Details Magazine. I'll be sure to pick up a copy sometime today in between all the craziness that is my life.


Also...


What is there really to say after watching something this amazing? Kanye is a sick human being who knows no bounds and taps into every single inch of his creativity. How could you not respect him for that?! I never ever want to see another music video with rappers in expense cars they don't own, surrounded by women they can't have and portraying a lifestyle they don't live. A new bar's been set and I think the mindless bullshit we've gotten used to over the years is no longer acceptable. I don't put that on, that's my word.

1 comments:

LaLa | February 18, 2009 at 8:43 AM

seeing Kayne first thing in the morning, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
sigh, Imma find my West son, believe that! lmao, he is so wonderfully delicious, from his swag to his smile to his huge ass ego and louieV to match!! that is all.... thanks for posting this!!!