A Snapshot of My Valentine's Day


For someone who doesn't technically have a girlfriend, my Valentine's Day was awesome! I haven't enjoyed the day that much since I was in high school. Baby didn't have any unrealistic expectations or demands. She just wanted my time. In reality there is no such thing, but for me it was a perfect day.

Breakfast @ S&W
"Hiking" in Griffith Park
Randomly watched the 80s hit Twins
Dinner @ Buddha's Belly

and...

I must admit that I didn't think I would like this movie as much as I did. I only wanted to see it because I'd heard so much about the book my freshman year of college. It seemed like every girl at Spelman was reading it and applying it their dating lives. The all-star cast was great and it was very well written. I thought it was going to be just your average romantic comedy, but it far exceeded my expectations. It made me laugh and gave even more to think about in terms of how I feel about relationships. I definitely recommend it.

All and all
Good day
:-)

3 comments:

Mrs. Johnson | February 19, 2009 at 3:02 PM

awww! i love both of your poses!

Gingerbread $J.O$ | February 20, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Christopher Edward McMullen! I got teary eyed cuh! NO LIE! Keep it up champ :-)

LaLa | February 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM

you guys look superb together, so sicking cute it makes me throw up in my mouth a little... hahaha

<3