"Nobody got swagger like these 4 guys..."


Even though I absolutely loathe the term "swag" now because of it's overexposure in 2008, truer words have never been spoken. This photo made my day.

I didn't see the Grammy's last night. Reason being, I cannot sit through an awards show anymore. I just don't have the patience. The last one I saw was the BET Awards in high school. I don't know what it is, but they just don't appeal to me anymore. It doesn't matter whether it's the MTV Video Music Awards or the Oscars. I just can't do it...

I do, however, watch the news for highlights and search the internet for photos the next day. I might even watch the pre-show. But that's all only because I want to know what everybody wore and because I'm a sucker for special appearances, performances and collaborations. I love dynasties and crews - ever since the Death Row and Bad Boy Family hay days. Which explains why the photo above brought me so much joy this morning.


I also REALLY like this quilted trench I peeped from Kanye at one of the Grammy afterparties. There's nothing like a classic piece with a new spin. Mr. West rarely ever disappoints.

3 comments:

LaLa | February 9, 2009 at 12:50 PM

my dream come true... now if only I had a way of combining all 4 and calling him my very own... smh

garage.glamour. | February 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM

They looked damn gooood.

Freddie A. | February 11, 2009 at 6:17 PM

There def needs to be a Buzz recreation of this photo. I call Jay!