Bullets & Bows Spring 2010 Shoot

All my female readers are always getting on my case for not posting anything for you them. Ummm...read the banner. Haha! But seriously, I hear you loud and clear, and although women's fashion is not my specialty, I still have a great appreciation and passion for it and I promise I'm following designers and trends much more intently to meet your needs and develop my talents. Anyway, this is especially for all of you!

I was recently invited by designer Danni Rouge to shoot the Summer Lookbook for her accessories collection Bullets&Bows. The line boasts custom jewelry pieces that "bridge the gap between streetwear and high fashion" mixing various metals with patterned fabric bows - pretty interestly sick contrast!

As evident by the photos below the shoot went really well. The models Rouge selected brought a strong, positive energy to set; ready to work...and they did!

Ladies, click here to see more from Bullets&Bows and order your own custom pieces today!

You're welcome!

2 comments:

LaLa | March 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM

good looking out love ;)

ps. why are you so adorable that's is my new fav pic of you!! classic bow and loving it! heehee

Megan | March 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM

ordering NOW!!! between Bullets & Bows and the Damsel line we saw at Ethos, I'm going to have a tough time keeping my shopping under control! Big Ups to FEMALE DESIGNERS who are breaking the mold!