Res Infinitus, Los Angeles

I love visiting Chuva at the Res Infinitus LA office! Everytime I go I get the most powerful volt of creative energy! Slacking is not allowed with her. When you come in, her expectation is that you have your laptop and/or other work materials in-hand, ready for some productivity. The room is always filled with the sounds of something dope I've never heard before. I can't recall one single time I've dropped by and not asked, "Who is this?" while bobbing my head uncontrollably.

This time around we discussed some new projects they have in progress like Res Ride. This is an after school class where they teach inner city kids in middle and high school to design and built their own skateboards. The course encourages students to express themselves through art in a very creative way that's extremely relevant to their interests. It's a brilliant way to reach children in the community and get them involved in safe activities.

We also discussed a few of my projects I have in the works. You know though - Mr. Ever-Elusive. To be revealed soon...

Also, I highly encourage you guys to click here and subscribe to Res' How Bomb Newsletter! It's exclusive collection of music, fashion and art that they blast out to their readers bi-weekly. I always anticipate it cause they always have a million and one awesome things I've never seen or heard of. As Chuva would say, "DO IT!"


Our meetings are never complete without a belly full of delicious home-cooked food made by Chuva herself. We had turkey burgers on sourdough with provolone cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato and bruschetta. YUM! Just thinking about that food makes me salivate...

Click here to follow Res via Twitter! There's always something cool going on with them...

0 comments: