Weekend Finds 3.14.10

This past week is no more special than any other. You know I hit a few thrift stores and as always, I came up some great stuff! I had lunch with a friend in Lakewood, CA yesterday and afterward decided to Google a few of the closest thrift stores as I'm not in that area very often. I hit the freakin' jackpot! This place was like secondhand heaven! It is one of the largest, cleanest, most organized spots I've come across in a while. So much so that all the clothing is even color-coded. Seriously, where they do that at?

After gainging my composure and catching my breathe from the anxiety attack I had initially walking in, I spent the next 2 hours exploring the racks and racks of inventory. Now, this place is a little more expensive than I'm used to, but the extra dollar or 2 is definitely worth it given the selection and organization. Here are a few of my favorite finds in the past week...

$5 Ralph Lauren weekend bag

$3 80s vintage sweater

$9 Ralph Lauren sweater

$1 Yves Saint Laurent vintage linen tie

$7 Ralph Lauren shirt

$7 Ralph Lauren shirt

$3 shirt (no label)

$8 Bass vintage kiltie tassel loafers

$20 Armani vintage workboots

3 comments:

Anonymous | March 16, 2010 at 6:04 PM

The Armani boots for the Kill!!
Yes!
Love it!!

Anonymous | March 16, 2010 at 10:14 PM

where is this thrift store heaven? :)

LaLa | March 17, 2010 at 10:35 AM

wow!!! take me shopping :(