Check Out :: Russian Roulette

My cousin James "Hollywood" Stephens, who's a senior film major at my alma mater Morehouse College, just finished his first short film titled Russian Roulette! I'm overwhelmed with the feeling of pride I have in him right now! He totally threw himself into this project. I usually talk to him every few days, to discuss anything from what he should wear to the club that night to professors I had when I was in school there. But I've heard absolutely nothing from him for the last couple of months. He suddenly reemerged last week with the amazing finished product you see above!

Please my fam some support and vote for Russian Roulette for the AT&T Wild Card film for the regional finals of Campus Movie Fest by texting Vote83 to 41234. You can vote as many times as you would like. Thanks in advance for all your support!

0 comments: