Style Investment :: Clippers & Trimmers

I'd assume that I don't have to pull out my soapbox and tell you how important it is to get your hair cut and keep yourself well groomed regularly. I have a set appointment with my barber with my barber Aharon (pictured above) every 2 weeks like clockwork. What I like most about the services AB provides, besides the fact that fact that he's an excellent barber, is the fact that he will come to you. I don't have to worry about the hassle of going to a barbershop and waiting for 10 of minutes or hours at a time. He's flexible and I get my hair cut when I want, the way I want, for a very reasonable price. His base starts at $10 and any additional costs depend on how far he has to travel to get to you.

Between those times when I have an appointment with AB (or your own personal barber) is where the investment comes in. No matter how great your barber is, hair grows back relatively fast and no one can afford to run back to their barber every time a new whisker pops back up. So, every man should invest in a quality pair of clippers and trimmers. Even though you may not be a professional, pretty much anyone is capable of holding these tools steady enough to keep everything tamed before your next appointment. Making these purchases ensure that you won't look like Wolfman the next time you sit down in your barber's chair. I personally think Andis is a great brand to go with. I got my Andis trimmers for around $50 and the clippers for $30, and I've owned them for going on 4 years now. I take great care of them; making sure to take all the hair off with a toothbrush when I'm done, oiling them every couple of months and realigning them when necessary. I don't see myself needing to buy another set anytime soon. I use mine every few days to edge my hairline & beard and keep it all trim.

Click here to check out Andis products.

Click here to contact my barber AB! I guarantee his services are unparalleled!

0 comments: