Hung over...

So...I went to happy hour at Sharkeez in Hermosa Beach with my co-workers yesterday after work. And...I didn't know what I was getting myself into. LoL! The whole day at work I was talking shit about how I just graduated from college and I have a higher tolerance than everyone else. So, I was put to the test...

I don't think I've had that much alcohol since my 21st birthday. My co-workers just KEPT buying me drinks! It was insane! They were NOT lying when they said they go hard.

Now, I'm hung over...*stomach bubbling*

I LOVE these people. Good times.














GREATEST picture of the night! Vimal and Dawn slumped over on the bench! HAHA!


1 comments:

tracy | October 12, 2008 at 9:25 AM

okay, so...in one of the pictures, AM I PICKING MY NOSE??!!!?!?!!!! i'm gonna say NO! hahahaha!