Spaghetti with Sara Bareilles

Saturday night I caught up with GREAT friends I haven't seen in months - Allison, Bailey and Jennifer. Alli invited Misch and I to Sara Bareilles' concert. Other then her single "Love Song" I didn't know much about her, but I'm always up for trying something new.

First, we went to Luna Park in Hollywood for dinner. The food was pretty good, but I wish the portions were bigger (I'm so fuckin fat). LoL!

The concert was pretty good. A new artist by the name of Marc Broussard opened up for Sara. He was cool. Definitely a white boy with a lot of soul. Sara's set was great. Her single is probably her most "poppy" song. The rest of the songs she performed were chill. Check her out. I posted her album below the pictures.

Saturday night. Good times.












Sara Bareilles - Little Voice

1 comments:

Kiam | October 20, 2008 at 9:04 AM

Marc Broussard isn't new! I have loved him for years!! ~Bibi