Vegas Baby, Vegas...


I love the woman in the picture above! Like, I LOVE her so much! She's none other then my ace, my partner in crime, my best friend in the whole wide world. The one person who knows absolutelty everything about me, understands me and loves me for all that I am (and will become). This past weekend, I decided to skip Morehouse/Spelman Homecoming and help her celebrate her 23rd birthday in Sin City! Vegas was WAAAYYY too much fun! I don't remember the last time I had a weekend like that and I'm me. We didn't pay to get into Poetry (at Caesar's Palace) on Friday night or Tryst (at the Wynn) on Saturday night. We even got free drinks.

I'm grateful that my best friend has really gotten to know my friends from college over the years because she invited a few of them to go along with us. It truly was an awesome weekend. I spent it with some of my favorite people on earth. What more could I have asked for?

*Disclaimer* Please don't be mad at me if you weren't invited. It was my best friend's birthday. She handled the invites. It doesn't mean that you're not loved.

That is all.














2 comments:

Curtiss King | October 29, 2008 at 12:18 PM

Damn Chris, u even got some Vegas snow bunnies bro?? Im so proud of you sometimes it makes me tear up. lol

the girl who went to the obama rally | October 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM

ya'll are too cute!