My one and only vice...



So, I know this is COMPLETELY random, right? But it's been bugging me all day. My co-worker (who sits right next to me) keeps a large bucket of candy on top of her desk. It has everything you'd want inside - Skittles, M&Ms, Starburst, Whoppers - she doesn't cop out on the cheap shit. Only the best.

I've been struggling with my weight since I was a kid and in the past year I've lost 70 lbs (and gained little back, just a little). It seems in the past few months that I've lost all motivation for working out and eating right. I only go to the gym when I feel like it (which is rare) and I eat mostly what I want - BUT I'm trying to get back on course.

So...my co-workers buys 2 large bags of Reese's in honor of Halloween. She's not playing fair. LoL! I can't resist. I LOVE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS! I think I've 10 of them today. True story.

Someone please help me.

3 comments:

They call me "Opti" | October 21, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Lol. Shatan offered Isa the ENTIRE world if he'd just bow before him, and Isa said no. The Reese wont offer you a "Hello" and you can't say no.

I say get a blood glucose meter and stab your finger every time you eat a Reese cup. Watch it go up and either you'll stop or have a sore finger.

tracy | October 22, 2008 at 10:30 AM

awww!!!! well, if it makes you feel any better...we all get tempted going by sandra's desk. the only difference is that we don't sit right next to her. lol

when you come to my desk, i'll just slap your hand while it's in the candy jar. hahaha!

see ya tomorrow! we'll go walking the terminals for a little exercise.

LaLa | October 23, 2008 at 9:26 AM

lmao. I'm that person with all the great treats on my desk, tempting all, & every person walking by... haha I get it A LOT, the candy-pusher. But on the other side I'm with you and the buttercups they are my favorite and impossible to resist. & lastly you look great! ;) no worries.

-L